Motionvillee (“Company” or “We” or “Us” or “Our“) is a Private Limited company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its corporate office at 301, Aru Plaza, A. B. Road, Indore, M.P.- 452001. Motionvillee is engaged in the business of providing services in Motion Graphic Explainer Video.
Motionvillee creates animated explainer videos by scripting, voice-over, sound designing, and animating to provide its client with a video that inspires action and creates awareness about its client’s product/service.
The Company is dedicated to protecting its Users, data providers in every way because it values its confidentiality. The Company provides a vast collection of Online Sites and a variety of community services with the goal of providing its Users with the most enriching and comprehensive internet service experience possible. Information provided by Users and information automatically monitored while navigating make up Company’s collection of User information (Information).
By using the website or its services, you agree that we may gather, store, use, transfer, share, and distribute your personal information (and any updates you provide) in connection with any of the services we provide.
This Policy applies to all the clients, customers, users of Motionvillee as well as the individuals, companies or entities that access the Company’s Website. The Policy also to applies to any person, whether an individual or a legal entity who has visited the website (whether on a paid or free basis) as a customer.
2. INFORMATION AND DATA RECEIVED BY THE COMPANY
- REGISTRATION INFORMATION
We initially ask for basic contact information, including your name, sex, age, address, pin code, phone number, employment, hobbies, and email address when you sign up for the Service on the Sites. The User acknowledges that the Company has the right to and shall retrieve information from any additional accounts the user join with, such as Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, etc., in order to continue communicating with you and offering the Services.
- DATA FROM UPLOADED USERS
Our protocol provides for the users to submit all the relevant documents associated with the kind of services opted by the user. The document submitted by the User is stored with us. The User must submit all the real and authentic documents for the services and strictly avoid forging any of the documents they share with the Company. We or our payment gateway supplier may obtain your document, address, or billing information, including your credit card number or cvv and expiration date, when you select any service or paid service offered as part of our Services.
3. PURPOSE OF THE POLICY
Our commitment to your privacy is guided by the following key principles:
- Transparency: We believe in maintaining transparency about our data practices and how we handle your personal information.
- Lawfulness and Fairness: We process your data in compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations and always ensure that we have a legal basis for doing so.
- Purpose Limitation: Your data will only be collected and used for specific, legitimate purposes that we clearly communicate to you.
- Data Minimization: We collect only the necessary minimum amount of personal information required to achieve the stated purposes.
- Accuracy: We take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, currency, and relevance of your data for the intended use.
- Security: We implement robust security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, loss, or misuse.
- Retention: We will retain your data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy or as required by law.
- Individual Rights: We respect and uphold your rights to access, rectify, restrict, and delete your personal information as provided by applicable laws.
- Information We Collect: We describe the types of personal and nonpersonal information we collect from you.
- How We Use Your Information: We explain how we utilize your data for various purposes, such as order processing, customer service, marketing, and website improvement.
- Information Sharing: We outline the circumstances under which we may share your information with third parties.
- Your Choices and Rights: We inform you about the options and rights you have regarding your personal information, including opting-out of marketing communications and exercising your data subject rights.
- Data Security: We detail the measures we take to protect your information and maintain data security.
- Children’s Privacy: We outline our approach to handling personal information of individuals under the age of 13.
- Contact Information: We provide you with details on how to get in touch with us for any privacy-related questions or concerns.
4. MINOR INFORMATION
- Company is dedicated to safeguarding the personal information of minors and recognizes the importance of providing special protection for their privacy. We have implemented measures to ensure that the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information of minors are handled with utmost care and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- It is important to note that Company does not knowingly collect personal information from minors, unless permitted under the aforementioned circumstances. However, if we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from minors without appropriate consent, we will take immediate steps to delete such information from our records.
- We encourage parents, legal representatives, or guardians to actively participate in their minor’s online activities and to educate them about privacy and responsible use of personal information. If you believe that we have collected personal information from a minor without appropriate consent, please contact us immediately so that we can take the necessary actions to address the situation.
5. CUSTOMER RIGHTS AND CHOICES
At Company, we believe in empowering our customers to control and manage their personal information. We provide you with various choices and rights concerning your data, as outlined below:
- You have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. You can manage your communication preferences in your account settings or by following the instructions provided in our marketing emails.
- You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you. Upon verification of your identity, we will provide you with a copy of the data we have collected.
- If you believe that any of your personal information we hold is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request its correction.
- You can request the deletion of your personal information under certain circumstances, such as when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- In certain situations, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal information. This means we will store the data but not use or process it further.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information on grounds relating to your particular situation. We will assess the legitimacy of your request and act accordingly.
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and you may have the right to transmit that data to another controller.
- If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with their personal information without your consent, please contact us, and we will take steps to remove that information and terminate the child’s account, if applicable.
- If you have any complaints or concerns regarding the processing of your personal information, please contact us. We will promptly investigate and address your concerns.
7. NOTICES, REVISION AND UPDATES
- We value your privacy and are dedicated to addressing any concerns or grievances you may have regarding our privacy practices. If you have any questions, issues, or complaints related to privacy at Motionvillee, we encourage you to contact us. Please provide a detailed description of the matter so that we can understand and address it appropriately. We are committed to addressing privacy concerns promptly and to the best of our abilities.
- At Motionvillee, we stand by our promises and are committed to protecting the customer information we collect. We will not materially change our privacy policies in a way that reduces the level of protection for customer information collected in the past without obtaining the consent of the affected customers. This means that any changes to our privacy practices will be made with the aim of enhancing privacy protection or complying with legal requirements.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Motionvillee cannot be held personally liable for any consequences that may arise from the use, misuse, or unauthorized access to your information through cookies, web beacons, or any other technology described in our Cookies Policy. We strive to implement robust security measures and follow industry best practices to protect your data, but it is essential to recognize that no system is completely immune to potential risks or breaches.
- Despite the risks, we are committed to mitigating potential threats to your information. We employ industry-standard security measures, regularly update our systems, and maintain strict access controls to protect your data to the best of our abilities. Additionally, we encourage you to take proactive measures on your end, such as keeping your devices and software up to date, using strong passwords, and exercising caution while browsing the internet.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms and Conditions, including any modifications and additional agreements entered into between you and Motionvillee pertaining to the services, encompass the complete agreement regarding the services and override all prior written or verbal agreements concerning the subject matter addressed herein.
10. NO WAIVER
Any failure by Motionvillee to enforce any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions or to exercise any right there in shall not be construed as a waiver of such term, provision, or right. The waiver of any term or provision by Motionvillee shall not be deemed as a waiver of any other term, provision, or right contained herein.
11. USER DECLARATIONS
- The undersigned user and customer of Motionvillee hereby acknowledge and affirm their unequivocal understanding and awareness that their personal information is being collected. The user expressly acknowledges and undertakes that they possess full knowledge of the purpose for which their information is being gathered. Moreover, the user comprehends and acknowledges the intended recipients of the collected information. Furthermore, the user is fully aware that they retain the option to refrain from providing the requested data or information when visiting Motionvillee’s physical stores/outlets or accessing their website.
- The user acknowledges that while utilizing the services provided by Motionvillee, they maintain the right to withdraw any previously granted consent to the collection of their information. Such withdrawal of consent must be communicated in writing. In such instances, Motionvillee reserves the right, at its discretion, to decline to provide the products and services for which the aforementioned information was sought.
The user hereby unconditionally affirms and undertakes that they have diligently perused and comprehended these Terms and Conditions, as well as all other policies governing the terms of product sales and the use of the Motionvillee website. The user agrees to adhere to these terms and conditions without reservation.
12. GOVERNING LAW
The Motionvillee Terms and Conditions, as well as the clauses mentioned herein, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any matters or disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Indore.
In the event of any dispute, difference, controversy, or claim (“Dispute”) arising between the Parties in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the Parties shall endeavour to resolve the Dispute through mutual negotiations and agreement. If the Dispute cannot be resolved amicably, it shall be referred to and resolved through arbitration proceedings in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, or any subsequent enactment or amendment thereof (the “Arbitration Act”). The appointment of the sole arbitrator shall be made by Motionvillee, and the arbitration proceedings shall take place in Indore. The decision or award rendered by the sole arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties. The Courts at Indore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters arising from these Terms and Conditions.
14. CAN YOU BLOCK COOKIES?
Cookies help you to get the most out of our website. It is certainly possible to delete and/or block cookies, however, this may cause the functionality described above to fail. For example, deleting our proprietary cookies might mean that you cannot log in and view your account pages, or purchase items from the store. Deleting third-party cookies is less likely to cause a problem, but it does mean that we might be unable to generate accurate data about how our site and services are performing.