- The User acknowledges that using the Motionvillee’s website is done at their own risk. Motionvillee makes no warranties regarding the performance or operation of this website. Motionvillee further makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the information, contents, materials, documents, programs, products, books, or services included on or through this website. To the fullest extent permissible under the law, Motionvillee disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability for a particular purpose.
- Motionvillee disclaims any guarantee regarding the extent to which the Services shall satisfy the User’s needs or be error-free, timely, secure, or uninterrupted.
- Motionvillee and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained within the Motionvillee’s sites/services for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Motionvillee and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement. Motionvillee makes no explicit representations or warranties, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, dependability, or quality of any information transmitted through or received from the use of Motionvillee’s website and its services. Motionvillee shall not be liable in any manner for any information loss that occurs for any reason, whether as a result of any service interruption, suspension, or termination of the Service.
- Motionvillee shall not be held responsible for any disclosure of details pertaining to a User’s account or other personal information, or for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information so revealed. Additionally, Motionvillee shall also have no liability for any loss or damages resulting from such revelation, whether made knowingly or unknowingly. All information is accepted in good faith, and Motionvillee takes no responsibility for the User’s veracity in any way.
- Motionvillee is not liable or accountable for the caliber, any misrepresentation, liability, or problem resulting from the Services accessed by the User from outside the Motionvillee’s network by third-party service providers.
- The User is responsible for making sure that while using the Service they comply with all currently in effect and applicable laws, rules, and regulations, whether directly or indirectly related to the use of systems, services, or equipment, are strictly followed by the User at all times. Motionvillee shall in no way be held responsible for the User’s failure to comply with any such laws, rules, or regulations.
- The User shall not infringe any subsidiary or intellectual property rights of Motionvillee. In the event that there is a violation, the User shall immediately bring to Motionvillee’s notice.
- The User recognises that it is against the Motionvillee’s policy to exert any kind of editorial or supervisory control over, edit, or amend any data, email content, or posting of information that may be inserted, made accessible, or transmitted to a third party in or through Motionvillee website. The User acknowledges and agrees that Motionvillee has the sole right to accept or reject any artwork, materials, information, or content of any data, information, or posting in order, in the sole discretion of Motionvillee, to comply with the applicable legal framework and/or moral obligations placed on Motionvillee and to avoid violating any third party’s rights and/or other rules and/or standards.
- The User accepts and is responsible for dealing with individuals who might be acting under false pretenses entails risks, which Motionvillee does not screen, censor, or otherwise control the Users of its service, and neither does the website act as anything more than a venue for listings provided by other Users. Motionvillee is unable to and does not have any influence over how Users behave on this Motionvillee’s website. It is crucial that the User exercise caution when interacting with any third parties or other Users on this website. Motionvillee does not accept or take ownership of the User’s comment’s context or substance.
- The Users agree that Motionvillee has no responsibility to get involved in any disputes that may arise between the Users of this website. In the event that a dispute arises between the User and another User or participant, the User hereby agrees not to assert any claims, demands, or damages (actual or consequential), of any kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to such disputes and/or Motionvillee service, against Motionvillee, its officers, employees, or agents.
- In no event shall Motionvillee and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Motionvillee’s sites/services, with the delay or inability to use the Motionvillee’s sites/services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Motionvillee sites/services, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Motionvillees sites/services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Motionvillee or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Motionvillee does not endorse in any way any advertisers / contents of advertisers on its web pages. Please therefore verify the veracity of all information on your own before undertaking reliance and actioning thereupon. Motionvillee shall not be responsible nor liable for any consequential damages arising on account of your relying on the contents of the advertisement. The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Motionvillee’s sites/services may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the Motionvillee’s sites/services and to the information therein. Motionvillee and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Motionvillee’s sites/services at any time. Advice received via the Motionvillee’s sites/services should not be relied upon for personal, legal, or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- This site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“linked sites”). You acknowledge that, when you click on a link to visit a linked site, a frame may appear that contains the Motionvillee’s logo, advertisements, and/or other content selected by Motionvillee. You acknowledge that Motionvillee and its sponsors neither endorse nor are affiliated with the linked site and are not responsible for any content of any linked site or any link contained in a link site, or any changes or updates to such sites. You also acknowledge that Motionvillee is providing these links to you only as a convenience.
- You specifically agree that Motionvillee shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through an Motionvillee’s site/service. You specifically agree that Motionvillee is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that Motionvillee is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in a Motionvillee site/service by any third party.
- Motionvillee’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Motionvillee’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Motionvillee sites/services or information provided to or gathered by Motionvillee with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Motionvillee with respect to the Motionvillee’s sites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Motionvillee with respect to the Motionvillee sites/services.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER FOR WEBSITE
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us.
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information offered by third-party websites linked through the site or any website or feature linked in any banner or other advertising. We will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.